Saturday, August 2, 2008

What an amazing Husband



When I think about the love that I share with my beautiful husband and how he loves me, I think of this heart warming picture of Jesus and how He cares for His children. I have never been so in love in my whole entire life. I tremble with the thought of being in his arms and I tingle all over when I remember intimate moments spent together. This love started with Jesus first and through Him to my amazing husband that He blessed me with. Marriage can be tough or it can be what you make it, but I realized that it is when I approached my marriage through the eyes of Jesus how beautiful He intended marriage to be. Thank you Jesus for giving me the gift of unity and love with my only true love, Pastor Ralph! I truely recognize how the two can become one. I could not see myself without my love, I could not breath without his touch and I could not live without his presence, all of these same qualities I felt with Jesus which taught me to do the same with my soul love. May you find true happiness always!

No comments: